Sunday, September 14, 2008

Finally, Israeli purchases Part 1


okay okay. I know its been like 3 weeks since I got back, so here are your long awaited photos of the unique dresses/rompery-thingys that I bought. They look like dresses when your legs are closed and from afar, but when you open your legs or look closely, the bottom is more like pants. They are about $7 each if you know where to look. They are all unique and made with different fabrics with different patterns and textures.


They are very very fun to jump around and dance in, and they are one-size-fits-all and strapless.
(yes Belle, I got you one of these, with a different pattern of course. I am finally going to give it to you tomorrow haha)




I also picked up a bathing suit cover-up for about $8. I would wear it normally as a dress but in the sun its totally see-though. Its great for the beach though!


What do you guys think?

9 comments:

fashionslacker said...

those romper type things are pretty cool!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Omg they are FREAKING AMAZING! I WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

Zoë said...

if I go to israel again anytime soon (which i doubt) I will buy a bunch to sell online =D

Malena said...

i love everything!
isnt it great to buy clothes in foreign countries?
the rompers are especially cute

Caroline said...

i want to go there so baaad.

TEXTSTYLES said...

absolutely adore the romper/jumper
great style

check out my blog
stefania

Cakemaster said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress/pants
Where can I get them besides Israel? I absolutely need to get my hands on one =)

queengilda said...

those rompers are so cute! i actually made something similar but shorter. i think i like them longer like yours!

Anonymous said...

i looove the romper jumper! i think its totally rad and preety!! love!