Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged =P


This is a picture of a very pretty Balenciaga dress that I saw when I was at Bergdorfs last week....I didn't dare check the price tag, but I can imagine that it was at least $1500. If only I had that kind of money...

Anyways, I am making this post for the 8 things taggy thingamabobber. Belle tagged me. w00t.

8 Things I am Passionate About
1. My friends
2. Fashion
3. Computers/the internet (I know, its sad)
4. My music; The Hush Sound, Jack's Mannequin, Something Corporate, etc.
5. Shopping (for anything)
7. My summer camp
8. My family (even though they can be VERY annoying at times)

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Ride a bike with no hands
2. Go bungee jumping
3. Ride in a hot air balloon
4. Write a story (and actually finish it)
5. Make a film (and actually finish it)
6. Go to New York fashion week
7. Go to Australia
8. Ride on an elephant

8 Things I Say Often
1. mad
2. tru dat
3. I'm bored
4. Can I have yo numbahhh?? (inside joke)
5. Yedid (inside joke)
6. EPIC
7. shopping
8. you suck

8 Books I Have Read Lately
1. Ethan Frome
2. Pretties
3. The Clique: Bratfest at tiffanys (I cant help reading those books..they are addicting)
4. The Misfits
5. Specials
6. MAGAZINES
7. hmmm
8. no more books that I can remember

8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over
1. Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake (i dont know why...i just love it!)
2. Watch the sky - Something Corporate
3. Molasses - The Hush Sound
4. Kill The Messenger - Jack's Mannequin
5. The Everglow - Mae
6. Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls
7. Drive - Incubus
8. Killa - Cherish (dont judge me...i cant resist the club beat in the background!)

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends
1. Senses of humor
2. the numerous 'blonde moments' they have
3. the fact that they have a crazy outgoing side AND a shy serious side
4. I can be totally random and hyper and they wont make fun of me (too much).
5. They dont care how messy my room is (and its REALLY messy)
6. Even though I overreact and get upset over dumb things sometimes, they forgive me
7. when i say something and it comes out wrong, they understand
8. WE HAVE SO MUCH FREAKIN FUN / INSIDE JOKES!

I tag... Sally Jane Vintage, Sarah (Art of Indecision) and Kira
if they haven't been already tagged....I'm too lazy to check

12 comments:

Unknown said...

you so do not say epic, and if you do it's to mock me! lies and republican propaganda!

Zoë said...

omgg i totally say epic
just not around you because you shun me when i say it
lol

jess said...

i like the dress you saw

The Stylish Wanderer said...

nice post.

New blog, check it out
www.thestylishwanderer.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

At least I can buy that dress in my dress tonight.

Cate said...

haha i love these random "tagged" questions ^^

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

that dress is so gorgeous, perfect for spring!

ann said...

if u go to ebay and type in "Dress, Japan", some cute dresses will pop up! ^^ Just thought I share. :D

zoeeeee said...

dresses like that.... sigh

FASHION CHALET said...

What a gorgeous Balenciaga dress. I want!!! Reminds me of something Audrey Hepburn would wear in, Paris When It Sizzles ♥ !!

WendyB said...

Beautiful dress.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.