Tuesday, June 3, 2008

COLORS and COWBOY BOOTS!!


Today I stayed home from school and was in my pajamas all day, remote in hand, watching crazy talk shows and soap operas. Fun. I do, however, have these photos from yesterdays outfit. They aren't very good photos because I was in a rush to head to the movies (I saw Sex in the City! THE CLOTHES WERE AMAMAMAMAMAZING).

I know, I know. I wear the same shoes like every day, blah blah blah. The problem is, I am very picky when it comes to shoes, and usually when I do find the right pair, they are too expensive (at least $60). I would buy shoes online, but past experiences have been frustrating and costly (shoes were too small/big/ugly-in-person, had to send them back, yadda yadda yadda).

Speaking of shoes, I bought these beautiful cowboy boots on Ebay a while back that ended up being too small and I couldn't return them. They are so pretty that I didn't want to give them away, and I almost chopped of my toes just so they would fit (exaggerations). Finally, I am ready to part with them and I just listed them on Ebay today, for $20. Its a really good price considering I bought them for $60 (crazy I know but at the time I was willing to blow all my money for them). They are vintage, so if you are interested, you can click here or you can email me at zwoonkay@gmail.com. Auction ends on Sunday, so bid today!

Okay, I'm done with my sales pitch now.
Bye!

9 comments:

Amelia said...

I love the skirt! Yeah, I pretty much wear the same shoes everyday, too. Mine are so comfy and pretty, I just can't help it.

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi hi from Paris

so stylish and so sweet with your boots ! lol
come to Paris ! i will photograph you ! lol

i noticed that you like stylish people.
may be you'll like my street style photo romances in Paris
if not, i kill myself ! lol

and by the way, i met Sarah jessica Parker in Paris and... yes yes, the photos are online, as if you were there !

have a wonderful day !

ps : i hop i won't have to kill myself, because my mother love me. lol

2 questions :
-People say in my blog that parisian girls are the best dressed ever. what do you think ?
-do you prefer to win clothe of week ends/weeks in Paris ?

let's keep in touch !

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris

http://www.styleandthecity.com

Anonymous said...

great blog! will link you.

what size are the shoes?? they look awesome! haha, ill check it on ebay.

Grace Rose said...

i love your outfits! the yellow shirt with the floral skirt this is so beautiful, perfect for summer! ;-)

Kira Aderne said...

you will be really cool!


a kiss,
see you,
check it out my blog ;)

terren said...

that outfit is adorable! its very perfect for summer/spring :)

Zoë said...

style and the city--
hmm. I have been to Paris and the girls are very fashionable, but I think swiss/sweedish girls are the most fashionable.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.