Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jumpsuits with heels..



Last weekend I was at a HUGE Forever21 in New Jersey and I bought this adorable denim romper (without trying it on; the line for the dressing room was ridiculous) for $30. When I got home and tried it on, not only was it too small (my torso is too long =[), but the friends who I was with said that I looked like a janitor. After lots of reasoning, I decided that I am going to part with the jumpsuit and return it as soon as I can...but first I had to get some pictures in it..hehe. It might not look too small on me in the pictures, but trust me; it is.

Oh, and last night I made a chictopia account! You can check it out here.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you remind me of that girl in Into the Wild
if you wore hiking boots and short shorts you could be her

fritha louise said...

Such a shame it doesn't fit cause it looks great on you! I can't find a romper like that anywhere in the UK!

Anonymous said...

i totally disagree, i think it looks adorable on you! but that's one of the problems with forever 21, sometimes i can wear an xs, sometimes an xl, you never know!

Zoë said...

the main problem with it is that I am too tall for it. The rest fits perfect though it makes my butt look really small

yiqin; said...

I nearly bought that jumpsuit! Too bad it doesn't fit, it really looks good on you!

geri hirsch said...

i love that jumper!

Anonymous said...

Oh it's a pity for that dress, but queues are queues... One question...Do you know what happened to StyleBytes?

jess said...

i like the jumpsuit and your shoes i think ou look very unjanitor like

Zoë said...

fio:
No, I dont know what happened to her, but I hope that she comes back because she is one of my favorite bloggers =[

kirsty lee said...

woah you look absoltely amazing. are you sure it doesn't fit?

to be honest i suffer from the too-long body myself. it's so annoying. but it does look really great.

Kira Aderne said...

you are so lovely, amazing style!

love your pics!

a kiss,
see you!
Kira