Monday, March 24, 2008

70s, 80s, whats next, 90s?

Okay okay. I didn't stay true to my promise of blogging more. Let me just admit now that I am a lazy little shit who likes to sit around and be bored. But, I'm getting better, don't worry. And I expect Belle to help me keep up with my blogs by threatening me when I don't post them.

The fact that Spring is ALMOST here is making me muy bien. And I don't even take spanish, so that says a lot. My room is still a mess..there are clothes everywhere. A lot of which I NEVER wear. Somehow, even though I never wear them, I don't like they idea of giving them away or selling them, because I like to hoard them in piles and jump around thinking about how many clothes I have.

Unfortunately, a lot of my old clothes don't fit, so I will be selling them on Ebay shortly. If you are a size 00-0, and you need some slacks/dress pants, you have come to the right place, because I have about 5 or 6 pairs that I need to part with. I also have 3 pairs of wide legged twills in three different colors (but they are the same pant), and 3 pairs of courderoys that are 3 different colors (but are also the same pant) that dont fit me anymore. Notice How I wasn't exaggerating when I said I used to dress very boring.

Anyways, on to more exciting things, the other day I decided to dress up like the 70s:
(click to enlarge)
Yeah. There is that LOVELY-AMAZING-BEAUTIFUL-ARHSHDHF romper that I got from ebay =D=D=D=D (notice the 4 consecutive happy faces). The tights are my moms and the pink shirt is some old thing from American Eagle (Belle, don't kill me. I bought it like 3 years ago).

Like 3 weeks ago or so I dressed up as the 80s:
(click to enlarge)
Sorry about the poor quality of these photos. My camera has been acting up a bit lately. The zebra thing that looks like a shirt is actually a leotard from the 80s, given to me by my grandma. Yay for grandmas!!

Over this weekend I went to H&M, and got some very lovely spring-y things. I got two shirts, and sweater, and a belt. The belt was $1. YAY FOR GOOD DEALS!
(click to enlarge)
Look at the pretty colors and flowerssssss yay. All of this for $40. Not my best deal, but not my worst deal either. The sweater was the expensive one, at $25 but its amazing so its okay.

I think this post is long enough now, so I am gonna go.
YAYYYYYYY FOR SPRING!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

1) your background + parchment background = seizure awesome inducing seizure flail. no, i have no idea what that means.

2) *KILLS* but only because you said not to. i'm a rebel, i know.

3) remarking on how ugly the things you're selling on ebay probably won't get you more buyers. xDD hahahahaha.

4) why were you absent today?

Zoë said...

Thanks bub.
Some people like ugly stuff.
meh.
I was absent because I had a really really long weekend and I was so tired that I didnt do my HW that consisted of like 4 essays....so yeah...i did the essays today

jess said...

your jumper is adorable and your blog is pretty sweet.come check out my blog sometime if you don't mind

ღ Mey ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ said...

uau, loved the second outfit
kisses

geri hirsch said...

i love the florals you found at h&m and your tights are ridiculously adorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.