Saturday, January 19, 2008

CLOTHES SWAP!!


So, this morning, I am sitting around my house, bored as hell when my mom comes up to me and says, "Hey, do you want to go to a clothes swap?" I was confused, "What?" I asked. "Its basically where a bunch of women bring in their old clothes that they don't want anymore, and you bringin your old clothes and then you can freely take any of the clothes other people brought!"

I was ecstatic. OF COURSE I WANTED TO GO!! So, I went and I got SOOOO many great finds! And the best part was that it was all free! I didn't have to pay a thing, and some of the things I found were designer! YAY!

I found two dresses, three skirts, two sweaters, three jackets, one scarf, a bag and a pair of grey tights. I have to say that my BEST find of the day was a black, cashmere, pencil skirt. It is AMAZING and its exactly what I have been looking for! I am so happy! I cant wait to wear these things to school and stuff...but I am gonna wash them first because...well..who knows if the previous owner washed them before bringing them to the swap...


Anyways, I am so happy about it...for once my mom had something good to bring me too! yay! And there might be another one before the summer, so I am really happy =D

I have said that I am happy a bunch of times already...but what else can I say...=D=D=D=D

Oh, and Belle, if you are reading this, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about it! I would call you but you don't have a phone and you weren't on AIM...sowwy!!


So here are pictures and things... click on them to see them larger!!

I would have done a photoshoot of me wearing all of the things but it would take too long and I am veryyyy lazy.












This is what I wore today:


Scarf: Streets of NYC, dont know price
Shirt: Urban Outfitters, $5
Sweater: Vintage thrifted, $5
Jeans: Delias, $20

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU.

SUCK.

EPIC.

D: bring me next tiem~~~hn

Wendy said...

Looks cool. I've never been to a swap before, now I really want to go to one.

Chris R said...

Forgive, please, this intrusion...I hoped you wouldn't mind a quick note/compliment in passing...my word, you are truly a remarkably beautiful person! And you write beautifully, too! Be well, and have a wonderful day, sincerely, Chris

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I want to go to a clothing swap. Brillant finds.

Unknown said...

love the violet and the yellow.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.