Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm gonna send a little rain...

Though it has rained for the past couple of days, the title of this blog has nothing to do with the contents. I have always been quite bad at thinking up titles for things; news articles, stories, poems, what have you.

A few days ago I was looking at some fashion shows at Style.com, and I absolutely LOVED these styles:



The first is a simple outfit from DKNY, but I love the white high-waisted shorts and the belt.
The next two photos are from Luella. I love this floral pattern and I would wear that trench and that dress in a heartbeat (not together of course).

Today, I left school during lunch and skipped the last period. It was gym, so it wasn't a big deal...plus it was a nice celebration for finally finishing the midterm exams (it seemed as if they lasted forever)! My friend Belle was too chicken to come (tsk tsk tsk), so I went with my friend Samantha. We went to the mall of course, and in the mall we looked in Express and Forever 21. Surprisingly, we found more things we liked at Express than at Forever21. If you are looking for a chic high-waisted skirt, I would definately recommend Express...they had some really great ones that were reasonably priced.

I didn't really have much money, so it wasn't a very productive shopping trip. I did get a pair of red tights for $3 though, and I cant wait to wear them with my black pencil skirt =D




Shirt: Demonia (?), gift from aunt
Dress: Millau, gift from aunt
Cable Knit Tights: Falke, gift from aunt
Headband: Flea Market, $2
Shoes: Marshalls, $20

2 comments:

Wendy said...

The dress is so cute! I imagine it would be the perfect thing for the summer.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I really liked the Luella collection, especially the batgirl inspiration.